Yansen PET bottles, with good quality, are designed for those who will be on a journey, they are convenient to carry. Simple but beautiful, Yansen PET bottles are diverse and useful, and they are cheap, which are your best choice.
PET is the abbreviated form of Polyethylene Terephthalate, which is an excellent choice as a material in many industries. It has the following advantages:
1. PET plastic is a safe packaging material for many food and beverage products.
2. Compared with glass bottles, our 30ml PET plastic bottles are more durable and resistant to damage. Due to its tough non-reactive ingredients, it prevents the generation of moisture and air. When transported from one place to another, there is less chance of leakage and bursting, thus maintaining the quality of the internal liquid.
3. Compared with glass containers, manufacturing PET bottles consumes less power. In addition, because plastics are lighter, the transportation costs involved are also lower.
4. They are flexible enough to be moulded into any shape and any shade of colour.
5. These bottles can be recycled after the first use. They can be used as planters, drip irrigation, for making carpet fibres, pillow fillings, etc., which is beneficial to the environment.
6. Compared with glass packaging production, PET packaging for our 40ml PET bottles uses much less energy and natural resources in the manufacturing process. This includes fossil fuels and water.
7. Unlike glass, PET plastic will not crack or shatter. This makes it safer than glass containers. Once filled, this also makes transportation safer and cheaper.
8. Since PET can be moulded into different shapes at a low cost, it is easier for brands to use unique packaging designs to identify and promote their products to help them stand out.
Lightweight: Cost-effective to produce and require less energy to transport
Safe: Do not shatter and cause a hazard if broken or damaged
Convenient: Because they are safe and lightweight, they are also convenient for on-the-go consumption
Re-sealable: Suitable for multi-serve packs
Recyclable: Can be recycled so that the PET can be used over and over again
Refillable: PET bottles by YANSEN, such as the 50ml pet plastic bottle, can be reused in the warranty period
Sustainable: Increasing numbers of PET plastic bottles are made from recycled PET
Distinctive: Can be moulded into different shapes, enabling brands to use them to build identity and promote drinks
Flexible: Manufacturers can switch from one bottle shape or size to another, meaning a high level of efficiency